View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 12:41 AM   #10
UFmatt86

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBoxster
Hey,

What's with the recent rash of FREELOADING sellers here who register only to try and sell something and undercut the very sponsors who defer the costs of keeping this site running?

Put it on eBay and take your chances, but don't try to circumvent paying fees to display it here. I'm trying to gauge a fair price my *ss!!

No one should buy from this guy or any of the other freeloaders we've seem to have taken on...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99
You know what I had a big ahole reply here, but I'm not going to go down to your level and call names. I am a 19 year old college student, not any sort of store or vendor, and I CLEARLY stated in my previous posts, and subsequent ones after that, that I was just trying to see if anyone knew the price that this watch went for, so I'd have a general idea of what I could get. If someone on here likes it and wants it, awesome, I'd be glad to make someone happy, if not, I'll be happy just getting my information. Also, show me where a site vendor is selling this watch if you'd be so kind...happy motoring!

Last edited by UFmatt86; 09-17-2006 at 12:52 AM.