Thread: Hello?!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:09 PM   #16
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWS View Post
Welcome back! I honestly thought you had become one of the myriads of frequent posters (that for whatever reason) just disappear into the ether. You stated "long journey nobody would care about"...personally I think there are many here who do care, but as like most, I'm not one to pry....

Regarding the car...I wouldn't worry too much, 7-8 months is about a normal winter storage for me. Top off with fresh fuel, get the battery charged (or replaced if necessary) then do a few miles, check oil and change if you think. Rubber on road is the key point. .

Again, welcome back...and hope all's well.
Long story short, cancer has claimed another innocent and by far the wrong person again. Someone blood related, single mom of two, I've volunteered to be the one who made it easy(er) for her. Long journey, learnt a lot about life man.

Thanks for asking, and cheers for the tips. That's what my mate said also here.. similar to a season storage so nothing to worry too much. Fingers crossed!