View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 06:55 AM   #19
jdlmodelt

Garage
go to cars.com and see what we have in Colorado. There are a few to chose from in the greater Denver area or Arizona. They look a LOT cleaner. repainted sounds troubling to me as well. I'd look for a different car. When I got mine I had a list of half dozen dealerships I intended to visit until I found the right one.

In the end I had them install new front tires, and they reimbursed me for the driver's seatbelt since the sensor threw a code when I got home. I replaced the brakes and rotors with a budget set all four wheels drilled and slotted for $125 parts and my own labor. Everything else was fine... mine is a 99 base model. had 58k miles on it. the engine had been replaced with Porsche factory rebuild at 38k miles. It has the Porsche factory big bearing solution so it can't be replaced without splitting the case. I paid $12,000. Car was spotless, tight, clean. Arctic Silver. Other things I've replaced the past 4 years of ownership, engine starter, shift cables since one of them broke. Starter cost me $85 new, shifter cables cost me $95 used and included the shifter assembly. I replaced the radiator cap with the new improved one early on as well.
jdlmodelt is offline   Reply With Quote