View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:07 AM   #1
por356c
2007 Cayman S

2002 Base Boxster 2.7L

Hello everyone - I am thinking about selling my triple black 2002 base Boxster. IMS (LN) and RMS have been done by our local Porsche dealership. This is a very nice clean car, with only 44k miles on it. I am the 3rd owner and I have complete ownership and maintenance history all organized in a 4" binder. The interior is very nice carpets are super clean, bolsters look fine, supple leather. The exterior is accident free, original paint, and has remarkably little road rash, even the front facia. No dings, no rust, no deep snatched and just one stone chip of consequence near the front hood emblem - its been touched up. Overall this is a no-story car. Stored all winter - never driven in rain, snow or salt. Maintenance has been kept up to date with good history. I have the sticker and the COA. I am asking $15,500 - I know some of you will cringe. But, I think its about time that 986 owners start establishing a price for what these gems are really worth as opposed to what some dealer says is the wholesale value. Regardless, that's my price! Car will come with some nice extras too. Please contact me at dmpreston356@gmail.com. I can send some more pictures and more details.

Here are some details:
Triple Black
44k miles
Nice top - rear window - is in nice condition with no yellowing and no cracks - overall, top is very presentable
OBC activated - factory (on board factory commuter)
Cruise Control activated - factory
Sport Exhaust - factory (a somewhat rare option)
PSM - factory option - (Porsche Stability Management)
IMS done - LN Engineering (have original IMS too) work done at Porsche dealership - have all paperwork - registered with LN.
RMS done - work done at Porsche dealership (rear main seal)
New discs and pads (less then 2000 miles ago)
Pirelli P-Zero Tires (have less that 4000 miles on them from 2014)
Calipers painted red (looks really nice)
July 2018: new stainless steel brake hoses and flush
August 2018: new OEM spark plus, new spark plug tubes and new coil packs
Wheels: very few blemishes - they are really nice wheels
Good history of maintenance
Interior - very clean, no rips or excessive wear and the bolsters are good - carpeting very clean
Exterior - of course some very minor nicks here and there, but no dings, no dents, no scraps, no rust
Front Fascia has only minor road rash - looks really good to me
This is a very clean car and has been kept garaged - no snow, no rain
Radio - aftermarket Alpine installed - no cutting. (have original CDR 220)
No accidents - clean carfax
Complete ownership history - I am the 3rd owner
Clean Michigan title

Sorry - having trouble loading pictures - I will try again later, but I know that I can email some to anyone interested. Thanks.