View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 06:23 AM   #1
Bruich10

New member introduction - Copenhagen

Hi,
Have already had a couple of posts and some help from quite a number of 986 members.
But I guess it is time to present my 986.
A 2003 S - seal grey with black all leather interior. Seats are the sports type with the Porsche logo. 6 gear manual needless to say.
The options list under the bonnet is the longest I have ever seen.
I bought the car about 5 years ago.
The car now have about 185.000 km on the dial - that is about 115.000 miles. For its mileage it is looking rather good I think. I have done 46.000 miles since I bought it.
The first four years I used it all year round - meaning I had an extra set of wheels.
Now I have sold the winter tyres and mounted Federal 595 RS-R on the 18" Carrera rims (resprayed last year). They are on at the moment as I go to a track day tomorrow. I do also have a set of 996 GT3 Mk1 rims with Michelin PS2.
My brakes were totally done last year so I have now got mounted a mix of PFC (front) and Girodisc (rear) rotors and PFC pads. At that time I also put on HR spacers - 18mm front and rear - looks great.
This week I got mounted the Brombacher Sound rear muffler. The old one could not do anymore. I hate to say it but I think it is one notch too loud. But it is a very deep impressive growl - lot of bass. Maybe it is a matter of getting used to it and using the accelerator wisely.....
I love my Porsche and it puts a smile on my face every time I am out driving.
And yes - I went to Nurburgring a couple of years ago - great experience - need to go back.
In brief - thatīs me!