View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 12:08 PM   #258
JBauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAN View Post
Actually pretty busy with work atm (employed), and ESPECIALLY then I try take my regular time outs and tinker a bit to de-stress. Super important, I know what I am talking about. I was lucky that I survived last year.
@ JB: Took me a whole hour to do that tiny bit. Luckily it was very warm, so I could stretched the foil without using a hair dryer. It has tiny imperfections, but my whole car has tiny imperfections...which probably no one will ever notice, lol.
Concerning projects, well...ask JB...he was waiting quite often for me to progress with my projects.
Mostly I start my project parallel (when I do have the mind set/creative phase), and then they are being finished one after the other. I release the photos often shortly after each other, so it does look like they are coming out of a production line (I wish). All in all I would say...for 18 years ownership...all could have been done easily within a year...and i am still not finished.

thx guys
Yes I get some of my better ideas on your threads. I dont think Ill ever get "done" 🙂
JBauer is offline   Reply With Quote