View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 06:21 AM   #16
rastta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewArt View Post
Wow! Fascinating perspectives on this topic. Brings up even more questions in my mind. Since I drive my car often on the street/highway between monthly 2-day track sessions, my concern was tramlining and/or other squirrelly behavior on a trip. To increase my neg camber, I guess we’re looking at camber plates an adjustable toe links to start? I guess if I am cheap, I can slot the towers but would still need the toe links?
For heat, what type of pyrometer would be sufficient? I have a cheapo infrared gun but I question its accuracy.
Note to AZ986: Lowering has occasionally caused some mid-car belly scratching but never touches the deep sump. 911s have more of a problem with this due to the motor position.
I've gone without adjustable LCA's but finally dropped the coin on a set of Elephant Racing LCA's for the front and adjustable toe links for the rear. I'm slotted up front with -1 degree camber plates up top. I want to have more adjustability as currently I can get the numbers I want but it's a PITA, especially in the rear.
rastta is offline   Reply With Quote