View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 04:31 PM   #10
AZ986S

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
If you want to try it out I'll send it to you if you cover shipping and the cost of the element (I've got a new one, I can install it before I send it). Since you don't have a deep sump it is going to hang way down, but still might be good for some testing and data logging. Since it is the taller one it is rated for even more hot gpm, I think 2-3 more than the shorter 3.5" tall filter.
Hey Steve, thanks for the offer. Yes, it looks like the 4.25 in Canton billet filter runs 15 GPM (3 more) than the 3.4 in one. Since I have a remote filter setup, I do have some extra depth for that 4.25 in filter, so I would be curious to see if it helps with hot pressure. My remote oil filter is 13/16-16 thread. Hope that is what you have. PM me.

I could test it and report any benefits, but I'll have to run it pretty hot on the street for a real comparison since my track season has come to a close...
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote