View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 10:13 AM   #1
itsnotanova

BIG PIMPIN option code

Does anyone know the option codes for the very rare "BIG PIMPIN" option package? It's a very snazzy upgrade and I might put them on my boxster. Let me fill you in if you don't know what that option comes with. The main piece in the package is the alligator print top. Porsche knew the owner would always be so proud of having that top that they painted it to the top frame so you couldn't lower your top.

The next item in the package comes with authentic Gucci seats. So you can enjoy your seats at night, Porsche also installed Walmart LED cable lights under the dash. Sorry I didn't get a picture of the lights.

Because Porsche speculated that you would be sitting at an angle as you drove your ride and you're probably wearing your hat at an angle. They went ahead and made your muffler at an angle too.

Porsche knew that whoever would order this package was not completely about looks. They would care about the environment too. So all Porsches with this option use environmentally friendly pond water for coolant