View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 06:03 AM   #10
KevinH1990

I figure they are a business and I need to have realistic expectations. When I need parts, I start with Woody (when an a used part will work), then an on-line seller and then the local dealer. As a result, I tend to visit a dealer to buy inexpensive parts where the shipping cost would negate any savings from an on-line seller. I'm sure that the dealer can spot a price conscious person like me a mile a way and I don't expect them to offer to allow me to test-drive a $100,000 car.

I did have the car inspected at the dealer for a track day they sponsored and I found the service people to be very polite and helpful.

For you who are lucky enough to buy a new or used car from a dealership you should expect a top-notch experience since you are indirectly paying for the cappuccino and cookies.
Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote