View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 08:04 PM   #15
DarkStar

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAN View Post
Hey Josh,

what kind of front spoiler (splitter?) is that?
It is the TechArt front Lip for the 986.2 Front Bumper and an Ebay/HomeDepot Lip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesz View Post
check out Boxster Outlaws on FB. Those guys are crazier than you! Nice to see gearheads still exist in the world. Good luck with the build!!
I actually just left that group, because its quite the opposite. There are a couple nice builds, but not many "Outlaws". I may join again later on, I just don't need the distraction of a bunch of people insulting someone's car because they put Vinyl Porsche Stripes up the middle or something lame like that.

I do want attention on the build, but only people who will appreciate it, Not put it down because they don't agree.

Anyway thank you for that. I've always been a gearhead, prob why I'm soo not apposed to doing such a wild modification to a Porsche. I've had 600hp AWD Jeeps (Before SRT's), 800hp AWD 4Cyl cars. Hondas, Offroad Crawlers, Built Engines, Turbochargers and not a grease stained pair of clothes in sight! Cars are Life! And while the M96 and myself don't see eye to eye, I love the Porsche and want it to follow in the long line of fast/sexy cars I've owned.

Time for bed, We scouted U Pull It today and found an engine and harness for our V6 Swapped S2000 and I happened to come across an ECU and Spare Harness.... Well who am I kidding, I found 3 ECU's and Harnesses on top of 2 complete engines, a 3rd engine being a S4 4.2L V8! Oh man would that be fun to swap. In a week it will be half off, 200 dollar Engine! I'll actually be pulling the 2 2.7's they have just received, for spares!

This is why I love doing an engine swap, it opens up soo many options! Where can you find 200 dollar M96's that run!?