View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 02:15 PM   #6
Doug427

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWS View Post
I have found this forum responds best to individual questions rather than a long laundry list...I'd suggest posting a specific questions in individual threads. By doing so, a forum member member (at a glance) can see the problem in the title and respond accordingly. Additionally, should a future member have a similar problem this approach makes the search function more beneficial. Just a thought.

Question...your car wouldn't be blue, or do you have a title (location) history? I'm asking because several years ago I looked at a blue/tan 2000 S with many of the same issues. I walked away, but it was a pretty car, just not maintained. Didn't help that the salesman (moron) broke the frunk release by trying to open the hood to look at the engine. Like I said...moron.
OK - I was trying to be efficient with just one post rather than spreading many posts from the same guy all over the forum. If that's the norm then I'll try that. Thanks for the heads up.

My car isn't blue, it's black. It sounds like a real junk pile from what I write on here, but that couldn't be further from the truth. It's actually a very good car. It looks great, and it runs very strong. It seems like a few nagging things that the last guy just stopped fixing. It's all stuff that breaks on everyone's cars, he just stopped fixing them toward the end of his ownership. It's well on it's way to being a very, very nice car again.
Doug427 is offline   Reply With Quote