View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:34 PM   #3
Oldcarguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
I believe that the Brombacher is manufactured by SpeedArt, I have the same unit you order and I believe that you are going to love it!
PS: And yes, cero drone...
Hi Gilles, I saw your earlier comments to 10/10ths while I was doing my research. I checked out the SpeedArt and I think you are right that they are the same unit. I also watched the FVD YouTube videos for a sound check. It’ll be a dream come true to have an exhaust built this well that sounds this good, with no drone. For others who are interested, here’s the link to 10/10th’s original thread (which has pics and the link to the FVD videos):

FVD Brombacher "Sound Version" muffler installed....Wow!!!

I ordered the Brombacher from FVD this morning. Rhonda is great and she -for real- really knows Porsche. The ‘sound version’ is not in stock in FL, but they have it in the Germany warehouse. I should have it in hand no later than Friday, Feb 23rd. Can’t wait.
#317 550 Spyder Anniversary Edition 2004 Boxster S, 3.8L Flat Six Innovations engine, PSS9s, etc, etc . . .
The contents of my posts are for entertainment only. As confirmed by my many motor sports fails, I am not qualified to give product endorsements or mechanical advice

Last edited by Oldcarguy; 02-12-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Oldcarguy is offline   Reply With Quote