View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:12 PM   #19
JBauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendy996 View Post
One 3text succession, one phone call, one pm in 24 hrs. No need to make it like you continued to do so. You must need glasses as well since you clearly didn’t read my response. We are different people. I don’t leave aggressive first time voicemails. Probably a reason I didn’t respond so fast.
I dont really have a dog in this fight. I've only been watching it because I was interested in your taillights. Then I saw his posts and thought I'd follow the thread and see what happened.
I'm sure if you were the one out $500 you be a little more "aggressive" too. That's a pretty lame excuse for not getting back with an explanation. You saw his posts about the problem with his purchase during the last week, or at least you logged into the forum multiple time since then. Just click on a posters name and it tells when you last logged in. I cant imagine you logged in and didn't check your ad. I've bought several parts on this forum for more than he spent and never had a problem. I appreciate Titaniumdave posting his problems he's had with you. Glad it wasn't me.

Oh and the rusting during shipping is a stretch too.
JBauer is offline   Reply With Quote