View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 05:10 PM   #19
Boxstard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche-Eh View Post
Hahaha.... removing warning lights IS fixing it I have a Autel MaxiDiag Elite for when things really do break. Speaking of which, I'll post a new thread for you PW that if I can't fix (code 46) will result in another bulb being pulled Pretty soon, I think I will have no cluster - might as well remove that too.

OP: Wow, okay. Let's see if we can't get that sorted for you then.

Cheers.
I hate those idiot lights, they are so frustrating but that much satisfying to turn them off with the right fixes!

I did combat numbers of CEL issues triggered by O2 sensors, MAF, and SEI valves, as well as airbag SRS light issues due to receptacles, corroded terminals and broken clock springs, during my 20-month ownership.

The other day the orange light lit during my morning commute and I was like what's now.... Then realized that it was just a low washer fluid light, whew! Will you kill that light too while you are at taking them out?
1997 Boxster arctic silver/ red, XNE riveted mahogany/ leather steering wheel & 917-style wood shift knob, Ben’s short shifter, PSE, 996 TB, UDP, stereo/ center console delete, hardtop and speedster humps, daily driver rain or shine or snow!
Boxstard is offline   Reply With Quote