View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 07:59 PM   #7
AZ986S

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
Checked this morning but don't see any data....
It's there now. Go to this URL: https://podium.live/events/pro-autosports-wild-horse-pass-east-track-jan-13-2018/device/silver-boxster-s-986

I just checked. It's awesome!
Pick lap 38 for example: look at how the oil pressure a the pump drops occasionally (and the accusump opens up), and then look at how little the oil pressure at the head is affected. The Accusump activated 3 times. Yo can see this clearly on the Accus_On graph when it pegs 5,000 (5 volts).

The other thing I notice is how much of a pressure drop there is across the oil filter, oil cooler and rest of the engine, about 30-35 psi under load.
Also, the average oil pressure drops from the the first laps to the last laps of the day. Makes sense since the ambient air temp is increasing. It was about 50F on the first session then 75F on the last one.

Once I figure out how to export the log files from my phone, I'll crunch the data in Excel to see what the "lag" is between the Accusump activation and the oil pressure increase at the head (valve cover).
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles

Last edited by AZ986S; 01-13-2018 at 08:20 PM.
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote