View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 06:23 AM   #28
Oldcarguy

Rejoined PCA after a ~25 yr absence when I bought my 986 in Feb ‘17. Not yet active in Zone 1 CNY region but I plan to be starting this spring even though it’s generally ~2 hrs each way for me to get to events.

I rejoined to reconnect to the Porsche community, get a feel for what’s going on in the Porsche world these days and have access to the PCA web resources and provider referrals. I just joined the PCA 986 Register / forum last night. No idea yet how valuable that will be.

I like the production quality and content of Panorama and I accept it for what it is. For me, Panorama alone is worth the annual membership cost.

Like Robert K, I don’t do decals or stickers anywhere but on my garage walls. To each his own on this point. It’s good we have diverse likes and dislikes, too boring otherwise.

Regarding other peoples’ expressed opinions at events (and on the street for that matter) - whatever . . . as in any affinity group there are great people and there are j@ck@sses. Life is too short to let the bad people into my sphere of consciousness
#317 550 Spyder Anniversary Edition 2004 Boxster S, 3.8L Flat Six Innovations engine, PSS9s, etc, etc . . .
The contents of my posts are for entertainment only. As confirmed by my many motor sports fails, I am not qualified to give product endorsements or mechanical advice
Oldcarguy is offline   Reply With Quote