Thread: 986 Haters
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 09:59 AM   #19
marcoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anker View Post
I am a 2004 Boxster S owner and a very active member of the PCA NER region, having done DE, AX, Tours, Concourse and training sessions. Not once have I run into any snobbery or looking down upon Boxsters. We have a great and welcoming group here, and I plan to do everything I can to keep it that way.
I am a newer member and its an observation, hell my old man had an 85 Carrera and he said the same over 15 years ago. I am not the only one who notices this either. I am not expecting warm hugs but this is the most unfriendly group of enthusiasts I have meet. I have been involved in Toyota, Mustang, VW/Audi, Dodge groups so I have some experience.
2001 Boxster 986 S, 6spd, arctic silver, black interior with black rear glass top, 18" staggered black powder-coated Porsche twists, aftermarket exhaust, smoked headlights and taillights, 20mm rear hubcentric billet wheel spacers, 5mm front billet wheel spacers, de-snorkled, passenger airbag switch, 997 shifter upgrade, LN engineering dual row update, Koni FSD with H&R sport springs, Joe Toth composites rear duck tail spoiler.
marcoc is offline   Reply With Quote