View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 05:17 PM   #1
ClayJ13

Updated 2000 Boxster S For Sale

2002 Boxster S for sale with 65,000 miles. Arctic Silver with Black Top and Partial Grey Leather.

When purchase in Spring 2016, the following work was completed.
• IMS bearing, clutch and flywheel replaced
• Front brake disks replaced
• All fluids replaced
• New factory floor mats added

In Spring 2017, the following work was completed
• Springs, struts and sway bars were replaced with a factory M030 suspension from Suncoast Porsche in Florida.
• Oil and brake fluids replaced
• GT3 delete console kit added
• B&M shifter added
• All headlight and fog light bulbs replaced
• I have changed out the grey console leather to black, as I prefer the console being all one color.

Additional items of interest
• The car is beautiful and I would rate the exterior and interior as 8 out of 10. No dents, but a few rock chips and scratches. It appears the front bumper was repainted before I bought it, and the clear coat is starting to chip.
• The car comes with two sets of 18-inch Porsche factory wheels. Currently on the car are the sport design wheels painted flat black with Continental Extreme Contact tires with 8/32 tread remaining. The black rims look good from 5 feet, but are on average 7 out of 10. I also have silver turbo twist wheels with Goodyear Eagles mounted with 10/32 tread remaining. The silver rims are in much better shape with three being close to perfect and one with some clear coat issues.
• I kept the factory suspension pieces (springs, struts and sway bars) that were replaced in the spring, and come with the car.
• I have a used unpainted carbon fiber hood, that comes with the car.
• I love this car and have really enjoyed making it better, but have decided to upgrade to a Cayman S.
• Priced at $19,000, please PM me with any questions.
ClayJ13 is offline   Reply With Quote