View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #5
AZ986S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
Those camber plates don't offer enough -camber. Maybe another 1degree on top of the 1degree you get from the stock plates.

The *only real way to get camber in the cars is adjustable lower control arms.
Hey Brad, yeah I understand.
I did however slot my towers and right now, with stock control arms and suspension, I'm getting ~-1.8 to -2.0 camber in the front. I would think the sweet spot for front camber is ~-2.5 deg with my RComp tires and stock suspension (with Eibach sway bars). Right now, I'm getting a little wear on the outside of the front tires, but I don't feel any understeer running 34-35 psi hot. Rears are wearing even and I have -1.9 deg camber on the rear (maxed out stock setting).

If I wanted to do this right, I would want to do PSS9s or KW3s, adj. control arms, adj. drop links, FIA seats + 6 pt harnesses + HANS, fire suppression, electric power steering etc... My issue is how to do all that and still have a budget leftover for my truck, bimmer, house remodeling, track events and the girlfriend!
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,H&R Sport Springs,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 80K miles

Last edited by AZ986S; 11-29-2017 at 01:38 PM.
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote