View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
mikehkang

Thank you "particlewave"

I had most terrifying experience one week ago when both my headlights malfunctioned at night. I have the retrofit headlights by Nine8Six that particlewave, a member of this forum, installed for me 4 years ago. In the 8 years of owning my 2001 base, the retrofit and the 2003 soft-top with glass window upgrade are the best money I spent on the car.

It was weird that both low-beams were gone. I first suspected the alternator as the battery was only one month old.

A long story short, particlewave, is one stand up guy. (Nine8Six is also a remarkable person of character but that’s another post.) I private messaged particlewave on Thanksgiving Day. Thanksgiving Day! He shortly replied my message with suggestions when he had no reason to. I asked to look at the video I took of my not-working headlights and he watched and pointed me to right direction when he had no reason to. Guess what? The headlights are fixed. All thanks to particlewave.

Particlewave, thank you so much.

Michael

P. S. Many years ago before I bought my Boxster, a friend of mine who is a car crazy told me Porsche owner were ‘nice.’ Nice? I didn’t know what he meant. But I know now. I met many many ‘nice’ people in the forum. I love this forum as it save me money, but even more, I love this forum because people from all walks of life come together to share and do some good. Thank you members.
mikehkang is offline   Reply With Quote