View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
1096369fred

Talk me outta this!!!

Hey Guys,

I seem to have a pathological need to get hooked up with had luck cases..... I am buy no means rich..... Just bought a slight.ly used 2015 Grand Cherokee as my daily driver.... And have had a really crappy 944 for the last 2 years.... Where I got it running for about 7 or 8 months..... I just sold it and have some low interest cash busrning a whole in my pocket..... Was looking at an 2002 "S" but got some bad vibes.....

What do you guys think for a weekend car.... Not trying to impress anyone.... Would this be the ticket???

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourc eContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&newSearchFromOve rviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&enti tySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d408&entitySelect ingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=18938&distance=150& searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModif ied=true#listing=175953300

I think I could pull these bumpers heat them and pop the dent.... Wet sand the spider webs.... And have my local paint shop shoot them for me, with needing a mortgage....
What ya think???

Thanks?
F.
1096369fred is offline   Reply With Quote