View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 05:08 PM   #9
AZ986S

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
I am side of foot too, and sometimes I get into the gas hen I am braking, and I am like "What the heck is happening" - a couple times I have gone off, and when I get into the clutch, the car revs up like crazy. This only usually happens at The FIRM, which is a lower speed track with a lot of braking. Also I think because it is lower speed and with a lot of runoff, it is easy to push it and really explore the limits of the car. I'm not sure why but it only ever seems to happen there so I have to be really attentive about my foot placement when braking.
Exactly what I said too! WTH is happening!

So thanks for all the responses. I think I'm going to go the way of the Rennline adjustable throttle pedal. Maybe I should think about getting racing shoes too
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles

Last edited by AZ986S; 10-30-2017 at 05:12 PM.
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote