View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 08:38 AM   #146
YellowS2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvogelsan View Post
I love driving both. I owed a 2008 Caymen base, loved it! Now, I have a 2000 Boxster S...guess what? I love it too. My Boxster S is actually faster than the 2008 Caymen. And, the 1st generation Boxster are tiny. In picture, old Boxsters look similar to a Mazda Miata, but when you see one up close, you see the Porsche lines and they no longer look like a Mazda.

I added "Fuche-style" wheels (STARKE SC18), OEM clear lights and custom rear badging. I really like the classy Black and White colorway with a dash of red. Hope you like it too.

The STARKE SC18 are smooth at 90+.
Wow looks amazing, the purity of the original design is really highlighted in the white body. Took my boss out in mine the other day and he commented how dated the interior looked compared to new cars. I reminded him the design is from 1997! I think people forget just how old theses cars are because the exterior design hasn't really dated...... or not as fast as the interiors compared to modern cars. Also reminded him half the junk cars have inside now is nothing to do with driver pleasure
YellowS2000 is offline   Reply With Quote