View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:35 PM   #1161
itsnotanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by bockster75 View Post
Hey Woody, noobie here. Appears that the previous owner might've not gotten frunk latched properly and had what I can only imagine as 5 seconds of terror. Windshield has obviously been replaced judging by the poor job of fitting the molding trim and gas shock tops damaged. Anyway, hood I have is reworkable but dented at the windshield edge. Looking for a black bolt in and go replacement for an 01 shipped to Iowa.
Sorry but I don't ship large body parts. It's probably best that you call around your local junkyards and see if you can find one that way. You'll probably have to go to Chicago to find one as Iowa doesn't have much of a Porsche community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garym View Post
Woody I'm hoping you can help me out... Last night I put my key in the door lock and turned it, the door unlocked but the key would not turn back to center or come out. So I spent my Sunday evening in the parking lot of Wal-Mart taking off my door panel and removing the lock assembly. When I got it out it pretty much fell apart.

Attachment 21120
Attachment 21121

I'm pretty sure I need everything but the tumbler to fix this and a doorlock itself as my actuator stopped working a while ago.

98 Boxster Base

Thanks in advance.
It's a common problem and I sell the pieces you need for $25 shipped. Text me at 512-925-9171 tomorrow.
Thanks Woody