View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 06:06 AM   #11
stucatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBoxster
Hi,

The latest itineration of the 550 is the Boxster. The RS Spyder is a purpose built race car built to ALMS specs and not street legal whereas the 550 was a weekend racer, legal for the street but capable at the track. Hope this helps...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

Hello MIKE (Mr I know Everything)

Guess what, I have the factory poster right behind me of the RS Spyder, Porsche references the 550 as the first factory built racer, designed only for racing. It goes on to reference the RS as the lastest prototype racecar, Porsche ties the two cars together. It is why I wrote what I did. I concede the RS may not to be an evolution of the 550 but the link of the two cars as the first and latest factory built racers is undeniable, as it is a claim made by the F A C T O R Y! Your constant upsmanship gets old really fast, you seem very well versed in the Boxster but your constant MIKE style makes you a douche at times, try to fight the impulse. You can't learn anything new when you think you know it all.

I hope this helps, Happy Motoring! (even though you stole that from ESSO)

Oh and Brucey, if you could fight the urge to leave some Ward Cleaverish soliloquy regarding this interaction between myself and Jimbo it would be greatly appreciated, in other words, SAVE IT.

Last edited by stucatz; 08-17-2006 at 05:34 PM.
stucatz is offline   Reply With Quote