View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:24 AM   #7
Lcrivers816

Thank you for the kind words! Would be sweet to have the highest HP Boxster. Right now, I have enough injector for about about 600 wheel horsepower over the winter I'll probably pull the injectors and go bigger. There have been many that have hit 900+ will the trans hold? There's only one way to find out! Haven't got around to finishing up the water lines for the intercooler because I just needed a break from the dang thing haha I would work on it about 8 hours a day after work M-F and 10-12 hours on weekends. (it basically held my friends lift hostage for a few months, it was supposed to be a two week deal where I swapped the motor I had the turbos and turbo stuff lying around and then you know how it goes).

I still need to work on the intake setup. I'm trying to get some ducts to work in the side vents. I tried some AC soft aluminum duct and while they didn't melt they did collapse. =( Hopefully today I'll be getting her on the lift and trying some semi rigid ducts if that doesn't work I'm just going to slap some filters on it, avoiding that because super hot air from the engine is all that is going to feed the turbos then.

As for how much boost, I'm running a crazy 0.5 pounds of boost haha. I have a leak somewhere and I'm totally okay with that I'm literally enjoying just puttering it around breaking it in and avoiding breaking it. Ill be checking the piping today too once it's in the air.

Once it's all good and no leaks I'll probably be shooting for about 20 pounds give or take another motor. The LS motor I'm running is a 4.8 Silverado motor. Reason being is the short stroke. I'll be spinning it to 7K+ basically keeping the RPM to match what Porsche had the transmission originally at.
18x9 Front 18x11 Rear Wheels
Twin-Turbo LSx Boxster :troll:

Last edited by Lcrivers816; 10-05-2017 at 08:54 AM.
Lcrivers816 is offline   Reply With Quote