View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 06:23 PM   #23
AZ986S

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
I'm jealous that you can mount yours in the tunnel. My only critique/suggestion is that I've found it helpful to check the pressure in the tank every once in awhile. I'm having issues with my release valve and have had to look at the gauge to see if the tank has oil in it. With your gauge down underneath it might be difficult to see
I'm happy I could put it there too

I don't have room for a third gauge on my custom made gauge panel, but I could likely put a small LED pilot light wired up to a 5 psi pressure switch mounted on a tee where the accusump air gauge is. That would tell me I have low pressure on the air side, but would not give me realtime pressure... Do they make a WIFI pressure sender? Would be nice to have that on my phone.
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote