View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 08:13 AM   #3
Jennetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by algiorda View Post
Congrats on the new Boxster. Although the 987 is a bit different than the 986, there are many similarities. As for the phone/music question, I've installed the iSimple TransitBlU in my 2004 and it works perfectly for hands free calling, bluetooth streaming of music, Siri, WAZE traffic, etc.

You won't need an Aux jack to connect to the radio, especially if using an iPhone. I actually run SiriusXM satellite radio on my phone and stream to the iSimple and into my Bose sound system and it works flawlessly and sounds great. The package costs $79.

The installation was pretty easy with the only complication is getting Accessory switched power. I picked that up from the Car Phone Jack which was pre-installed right behind my CD storage box. You can also take it and have it professionally installed.

INSTALL KIT FOR HANDS-FREE CALLING AND MUSIC STREAMING THROUGH YOUR CAR RADIO

Thank you so much for the fast reply! What I ended up doing was spend ~12$ On an iMounTEK Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter and it works amazing as long as I don't accidentally move it. I'm starting to debate if a whole alpine setup is really going to be necessary
Jennetica is offline   Reply With Quote