View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 04:30 AM   #901
itsnotanova

You could always join WRL. Most of the boxsters in that series started off as 2.5 spec boxsters. Pretty much all of them have switched motors to the 2.7 or 3.2 with six speeds and S brakes. WRL has a LOT more seat time and no 13's. Even without the 13, I don't see them getting wrecked anymore than spb. Don't quote me on this but I think the track fees are cheaper too(per seat time). I love WRL and that would be the series I would race in if I were to start racing. I guess the only downside for you is that they don't really race on the west coast. You don't really need to use your car though as most of the teams rent out spaces for races. You have to sign up early as spots are usually filled within a month of the race. I think each team has 3-5 drivers per 8 hour race. They just finished a 24 race and might have more per car for that race. If you or anyone else is interested, PM me and I can get you in contact with a few teams. They would love to have someone who knows their way around a boxster. Even more if you have a winning history