View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 05:17 PM   #1
thenavarro

Boxster GHL Exhaust for sale $400.00 plus shipping

This is a used GHL Exhaust. I used it on my 2001 base boxster. Has about 11,000 miles on the exhaust. I replaced it with the Porsche Sports Exhaust. The mounting studs (see picture) broke during removal but GHL will either send you two to weld on if you are DIY, or if you send the exhaust to them they will do it free of charge. Mounting studs breaking is quite common, its no big deal. I have discounted the price for it as I don't want to take the time myself to do it. Exhaust has been sitting on my dusty storage porch so its a bit dirty and could use a good cleaning.

This exhaust is loud!! Perhaps it is the way the car should have come from the factory. Resonance between 2-3k RPM. Once you get out of that range, the sound is awesome. At WOT, you will be grinning if you are an exhaust fan. I loved it but my wife didn't so I got something a bit tamer, the Porsche Sports Exhaust.

Price is $400.00 plus shipping. Will sell to Continental US only. I can take Paypal as well as money orders or cash in person if you are close to Waxahachie, TX. (26 miles South of Dallas) This is a great price, but if doesn't sell, I'll ship it to GHL myself and have the studs put back on and then offer it for $550.00. Price is firm. You can email navarro@flash.net Thanks,
Mike
To see pictures of the GHL Exhaust go to this link
thenavarro is offline   Reply With Quote