Thread: 2006 Cayman S
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 01:25 PM   #9
husker boxster

I'm not sure if what I was told by my friend was the real story. He made it sound like she was the one who wanted it gone. He was out of town on business when the buyer flew in from CO Thu to pick up the car. I picked the buyer up at the airport, took him to her bank where she met us with the CS, he took it for a test drive, stopped at his bank to pull a cashier's check, and then we went back to her bank to seal the deal. After that I took her back to her work and on the way she said she had seller's remorse when she heard I had it sold but maybe I could find them something else (?). She asked me if Punkin was for sale. I said noooo. When I dropped her off at her work, she asked me what my commission was that I had worked out with my friend. I told her and she said no. I wasn't sure what that meant until she handed me a check for double the amount. She said I worked too hard for the original figure. Being unemployed, those extra $$$ come in handy, esp with a $600 health ins bill looming every mo.

She sounds like a keeper to me.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote