View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 01:53 PM   #207
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWS View Post
Best wishes, and keep up the good fight!
Nice, you too bud

standard qa format..sorry man

Q: I am very interested, but would like to hear more details of the functionality of the shell setting on top of the OS.
A: I plan to base the UI (shell) onto what you've seen in earlier posts. That Amber Dream Color material! Obviously going to come in a very simple format at first, because we love simple (easier to get stuff to work and it looks better loll). We'll see a lot of evolution in that software as-it-progress also I'm not worried.

Could get real ugly with smart car apps of all caliber and significance later on, who knows. We have ppl on this board that could code pretty much anything that you and I both can only dream of so... game is not over, still hopes LOLL

Q: what is the out-of-box plug-n-play experience? I do hope that this isn't just a "developer's box"
A: Nah, its just a Laptop, tinny tiny laptop! You don't need to be able to kill in C++ to operate. Few developer add-ons but you are not forced bud. You need to try at least... perhaps you could share how you wired your real-time plotted oil pressure sensor with us

Q: Have you considered a YouTube demo as things progress?
A: Not yet, will certainly think about that. Got to be done I guess