View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #4
Wendo
Wendo

Thanks Mr Pd, I did learn some stuff in that. However, I am definitely along that path but different. He was starting with the correct car, and was intending to spend money, I think he would have success and fun but my story is different. I am thinking of making use of a car I have. It is known that the "S" has much more to offer the concept, starting with a 6 speed tranny giving a taller final gear. Along with suspension, bigger brake discs and other things. Grown up in Detroit, mindset that cars are made every day, just can't dump into them capital conscious free. I am up on all the conversions offered and know just what is needed and what is not. I am not fond of the 6 speed gear pattern, I like the 5 because its more effective for sport. Both cars may never use 1st just for thought. My interest here is to gather any information or negative experiences about the 5 speed tranny that anyone could share, if anyone has comments. But, Mr Pd, that was very cool, thank you I intend to keep that as a valuable addition to my planning. Thank you and drive safe.
Wendo is offline   Reply With Quote