View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 12:51 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: uk
Posts: 3
What is this part called?

Drive belt broke along with the part that holds the lower left bolt of the alternator. There is a radiator hose connected to that thing. Also, when I removed it, coolant started flowing out. Can anyone tell me what's that part called so I can buy it and replace it? Thanks for any help.

Marius is offline   Reply With Quote