View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 04:38 AM   #181
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beriaan View Post
Hey Fred whar about
GT Boxster Box
You realy have somme great idea for project man, I love all your project.
We are luky to have you as a member here.
Salut André, wow, un ami de Québec/QC!!!

Cool naming, I'll keep it in the list. Thanks for the kind words also! Lucky YOU if you can bear with me a few more months, I'll plunge you guys deep in the world of Mechatronic and LMS (Mathlab equivalent?). Some of the models are currently undergoing feasibility tests atm, but 'most likely' will be published in the next DIY;

A fully retractable/foldable Porsche Spoiler system (there, some TOP SECRET happening straight out of Nice8Six Factory for you guys).

That's right! Same as the Panamera/911 style automatic spoiler system, but better and somehow costing less than the genuine $11,600 oem P system of course. All made out of Mechatronic as most of it is designed as moving joints and parts. Me think we'll have a lot of fun with this when all of what we have here passed the preliminary tests.

I haven't decided whether the 986forum board would be a suitable place for this one Can hear you guys screaming NO TECH CRAP again lolllll

We'll see. If not published on this board, I won't be too far away anyway

Last edited by Nine8Six; 08-20-2017 at 04:41 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote