Thread: Rear-ended
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #8
eslai

Hehehe, well it's just a car after all, and it's not like she crashed my Enzo. I try not to get angry in accidents these days--I used to but then I realized that I was missing important parts of the transaction. I like to stay calm and make sure I remember every detail of the scene, know what I mean?

The Sport Design package with that rear bumper is not sold seperately from my understanding. I don't like the looks of it anyways--fake venturis? No thanks.

As for the part about making sure the car goes to a good mechanic, I hear ya, Rail! Luckily I'm acquainted with one of the better Porsche bodyshops in the area. My uncle is my insurance agent and he takes all his cars there--they work almost primarily on Porsches. Turns out that my dealer takes all his cars there too. West Coast Specialities.

They've taken care of me in the past...not that I've uh, been in all that many uh, accidents... er... naw, not at all....

At least I've never been at fault, well, other than that one time coming down the hill from my mother's house a little too fast and going off-roading....