View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 12:25 PM   #15
super66

The s-type is a lovey vehicle

both of you are spot on the S-Type....however it is too much of a taurus on too many angles and for as reliable as your model may have been MN, I have a sister and a good friend with X-types that haven't exactly wowed them.....EVERY car maker is bound to give one owner a bad experience....to this date the nuiances with my particular box aren't anything I would escape with other cars...like the iPod situation, G35 coupe didn't have a hook up and neither did the IS 350 if I remember correctly...yet on this forum...we act like Porsche is the only manufacture in the world asleep on these issues....does a TT even come in automatic yet? I could have sworn the TT is only manual as was the MR2 when it was re-released...yet the PB gets slammed for its tip syste...just little things....

now the RMS MAF whatever you guys talk about, not so little...but I'll wait to complain once it happens.....

Bruce Lee, those survey results for Boxsters? or are we not acknowledging that the 911 someone hit me for suggesting this may also be a culprit as well as the Cayenne in terms of quality??? no time to spell check, sorry, got to go rock
super66 is offline   Reply With Quote