View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:10 AM   #5
RandallNeighbour

Rail's posts are indicative of the fact that he has a 987 that he does not have to repair every month like many of us, myself included!

If I had a new boxster with a warranty, and never had an older one that needed EVERYTHING replaced, you wouldn't read any posts about how I disassembled my AC vent to fix the fins, how much a window regulator costs and who to buy it from for less money, etc. I dream of one day owning a new Pcar with a factory warranty.

Rail, my favorite post of yours was the haulin' ice cream thread. I laughed my butt off because I too have come home from the grocery store to find my frozen groceries are now lukewarm. Forgetting ice cream in the rear trunk while making a triple digit run out in the desert sound EXACTLY like something I would do.

You keep posting funny stuff in the lounge area and I'll keep laughing at it. There are hundreds of other threads on this forum that are technical and practical in nature and we need the balance in my opinion.

PS - I've seen some worthless posts on this forum, but they really are worthless and don't make me laugh, cry, or learn anything about anything. Fortunately, those are a rare sight.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote