View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:00 PM   #104
Nine8Six

Steve - we have full access to the GPIO of the Intel CPU (!!!) so that can serial/interface with the OBD directly @ 500 KBPS baud rates. You are talking about 10ms data-binding with VS if you need (wired). Also, I'd need to check again, but managed to run 100ms refresh rates with a $20 Bluetooth dongle here last month (e.g RPM, speed, temp, etc).

The board also have incredible fast IO read & write access, shall you need to do data acquisition. Runs an on-board SSD hard drive. 10ms is fast enough to overheat the CPU and send it in its throttling mode in <2min LOL

Again bud, limitless really

@Coaster. What you are seeing here is a "generic" UI that will work for me, and others I'm hoping. We'll built around that generic UI and add features from time to time. Lets not forget that the system is based off Windows 10 with a pretty decent CPU + 4gig of ram. Therefore if you want to run Waze, Tourque, Sygik, and/or record your roads with Google or Bing maps, you have zero limitations!

Can also have Netflix, Youtube and CNN streaming LIVE all-at-the-same-time... if the FM radio freq is low in your area

Last edited by Nine8Six; 06-29-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote