View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 01:59 PM   #102
Coaster

Garage
I have a PCM 2.0 and would love to upgrade to something like this, especially if I can mimic a more current version of what I have. I'm a complete noOB on the electrical and audio front so not sure how this would integrate with the MOST and Bose I have. My wishlist would include using Waze as the mapping/direction app. I like that is uses other users to input speed traps, objects on the road, crashes, etc (sort of like crowd sourcing RDS I suppose). A FM tuner would be nice. I spend a lot of time cruising in my car and I listen to a lot of radio at constant RPM as I motor into work, even with the top down Capturing trip info would be nice too (mpg, range, miles), my system already displays these so it would just be capturing the data - unless it's somehow calculated in the PCM unit itself but I don't think that's the case because you can add the fourth stalk to do that without the PCM unit). Compass, time and temp - color changing display (i'm not giving up hope of one day have blue gauges and interior lighting). I would use the bluetooth integration for phone, voice commands, and camera for front and rear too.

Awesome idea Fred, just awesome.
2003 S, 6 Speed, PCM, PSM, Bose, Litronics with washers, on its' second LN IMSB, comfort top, UDP, 987 engine mount, 997 RMS, Koni Sport Shocks, H&R springs, Techno brace, comfort blinkers, nin8six windscreen, particlewave light up cubby
Coaster is offline   Reply With Quote