View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:41 PM   #274
itsnotanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorjon68 View Post
Build another car!
I think that's a compliment? Thanks if so. I'm still tinkering with my boxster and want to put in a lightweight flywheel next. As of right now my garage has a vehicle in it getting built that is completely different than a Porsche . 2000 Dakota with the 4.7 converted from manual to an auto. Dana 60 KP HP out of a F350 with a three link coilover suspension. Dana 70U out of a E350 van bus with stock springs and flipped shackles. Bobbed bed, rock sliders. Stock NP231 transfer case for now but planning on upgrading to a Jeep Rubicon NP241or or Atlas. Humvee double beadlock wheels with 38 inch super swampers. I plan on going rock crawling with it soon. I have so much time and $$ wasted on it. You don't get to say this very often about a Porsche, but the Porsche is a much better investment than a true offroad vehicle. I enjoy building it more than I'll probably enjoy the truck when it's done.

After the truck is done I plan on continuing with the 911 in the back ground. Mid engine 911 RSR clone with 650-700hp is the goal. I have most of the parts collected for it. just need the time.