View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 08:30 PM   #21
boxxster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: ontario
Posts: 311
95% of your paints appearance is how well you prep it. Claying, compounding, polishing etc. The other 5% is the wax/sealant you put on. Keep that in mind before you spend a ton of money on a boutique wax.
boxxster is offline   Reply With Quote