View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 07:26 AM   #7
The Radium King

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewArt View Post
Man, I find it so cool that there are tracks whers people are running 986's foŕ PCA DE days! Up here at Tremblant, people have too much money! All GT3's and stuff! Makes me feel like the poor cousin!
man, been wanting to rant about this for a while. you go to the rennlist canada regional forum (really, it should be rennlist toronto) and it's all db's sharing photos of their gt3rs' (guys who own two of them and have professional photogs take photos of them side by side) pages of discussion about the gt3 wait list (but don't worry they say, because they've got another $250k car to drive in the meantime) etc.

i mean, it's bad out west too - lots of arrivers (vs drivers) in their gt3's, but lots of hotshoes too, looking for the fastest thing. at the track there are always several gt3 and gt4's, as well as big $ italian and american rides, but for every $100k+ car there is a boxster, miata, s2000 and a a$$ton of brzs.

the best part is showing up in the oldest, cheapest, least hp car, and running with (often passing - last session i reeled in an aventador and a gt4) the big dogs. i love my little s too.
The Radium King is offline   Reply With Quote