View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 02:18 PM   #1484
jakeru

Hey Fred, saw your note elsewhere you were going to make another batch of HID projectors, and in case quantities are limited, wanted to get a place in line for a pair.

I'm not sure if I like the "holes" look of the new Vivo rendering, as it's still hard to visualize what it would look like on the the car. Best way for me to compare aesthetic options are side by side comparison. I also don't know what effect it might have on cost - sounds like it might be challenging to machine (which I'm sure you're up for, as it's clear you've got mad CNC skill), so maybe just a basic plain Vivo (in all clear anodized parts) is the way I'd go, if it would help keep work on your end, and cost down. Although you also seem like a guy who enjoys a challenge, and maybe would want to do it even without charging much extra. In that case, I'll guinea pig a pair.

Honestly, anything will be a huge aesthetic improvement over the burned inner reflectors I've got going on right now. I'm holding off on removing the inner lenticular lens to see if I can get in on your next batch of projectors.

Thanks again!

Last edited by jakeru; 06-08-2017 at 02:21 PM.
jakeru is offline   Reply With Quote