View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 12:45 PM   #54
Nine8Six

Can bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Radium King View Post
the bosch pst2 card in there?
No need bud.

We already all have direct access to the Porsche CAN bus (you and I both). If you ask me that is the easiest part. What exactly do you need because I can already see and manipulate the bus data and obviously have the API to interface with the ODB for saying this (peak-system.com) e.g. live sensor monitoring, start my cooling fans ON/OFF with my index finger, cam degree monitor, silly things like that. We are also experiencing with interfacing and UDS atm, just so you (TRK!) can quickly upload your favorite tuner’s timing map – again, with your index finger. Something you could eventually call “SPORT-MODE” or “TRACK DAY MODE”

In fact, so easy that I am developing this whole Infotainment friendly to MOD/CANBUS. Even the unit's power management module itself is controlled using modbus. So you have to tell me what it is that you desperately need on your Porsche cars (986, 996, whatever it is you have), and we’ll just plan for it and crack on eventually.

Not now though… busy learning English and designing enclosure

Last edited by Nine8Six; 06-04-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: fixed link for ya
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote