View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 04:55 PM   #47
Nine8Six

Cool ideas! Ipad is plenty sufficient also, I'd think, I'm so out I've never own one myself. And I would never stop you to do what you planed never ever dever me do something like that.

Your amp choice is cool, although no product dimensions, or tech/chip used details so can't tell much unless you ask. Sure it will be fine, response looks ok for that size amp. Price is reasonable for the amount of features... Bluetooth, so cool

Wires 4ch(in) + 4ch(out) scares the hell out me tough. I'll try to chop half of those 8 wires and have built-in amp. i.e. just plug the speakers.

I am looking into the newest class-d amplifiers, which is possibly what your amp there is made of, and see if we can have that 4ch amp built-in. But that is all to a paused due to the complete lack of thermal work on the enclosure. Those amp chew quite a bit of current so we'll only find out when we got thermal data on both the amp and the cpu. There is only two options in the class-d amp at the moment. Well, half-decent ones anyway, and some that I can afford lollll

hot stuff :/

Last edited by Nine8Six; 06-03-2017 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Google Translate... wonderful thing
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote