View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 11:46 AM   #22
Nine8Six

Thanks to all for pointing me in the direction of what appears to be all great head units and products. However it might be worth mentioning this clearer; I am not looking for a 2din head unit anymore. This thread is all about making them better (in the world, if that's allowed)

By all means possible fellas I beg you not to try to influence this project's inspiration with anything else other than (normal) stuff. I really appreciate seeing some of other automaker's/oem kits, but I have to be honest here; I am getting very little inspiration from those commercial 2din kits at the moment. Dunno, that might change in the future, no offense fellas.

You see... one guy at Porsche got it just right and me think I should just follow his footstep to the letter and behave. I bet this fine designer/creator would also appreciate that nothing too 'out-of-factory' wack gets install in their creations. Its their car if you ask them and believe me when I say they are proud of them w/ no exception.

So look how easy it is guys. Look at what Porsche did for the big brother S. Notice how subtle he is with the color. Overhaul continuity with the dash features and tones, even the alignment is integrated from driver's perspective. Now this ladies and gent is perhaps silly to you, but for me it-is-Magical-work (aka simplicity)

So now, lets copy them lolll As you can see, we remain in the same temperature, that same mood of that Porsche designer. And that is how we'll be making this thing and call it "our own".

^ even our flac music player will be boring as f and using neutral color. So please save me from those multi-colored style kits.

NO MORE LINKS PLEASE lolllll