View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 08:41 AM   #20
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintro11 View Post
If this thing will be fibre optic compatible that would be amazing not having to remove wiring.

Apple car play would be amazing
20 years old optical, AMP, whatelse... corroded terminals and circuitry?! If you ask me, I think I am just going to use my own system & network instead lolll Don't even know what's in my Porsche car atm, couldn't care less perhaps.

SIMPLICITY: Ignition 12VDC > Car PC > Mini-Amp > LRFR Speakers.

And-thats-it.

Although there are already existing cabling for the speakers, I plan on running in my-own/my-way using some medium~high quality shielded ones, perhaps. Not like I need 3km of wires, everything is within an arm distance. Its going to be clean, affordable, precise, SIMPLE and simple just works.

Speakers are excellent(sufficient?) in my Boxster so I plan on reusing those.

Backend-wise: Wait until you get to see the Porsche specific telemetry and CAN functions. We'll have bus raw data access. Everything is being written in C# so we can share some API among developers. Something for them to wrap their own stuff onto, share back with the community, etc. Limitless isn't it really loll

An Apple Play?! But then you have young kids you Martin. Judging for the product pictures, sure looks like something the little ones would enjoy playing with