View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 09:52 AM   #1
DarkStar

Garage
Continued: Battery Drain

I've now replaced in total, battery, starter, alternator and now because tons of people on here told me it's the Ignition switch causing these issues, I still have a battery drain. It's been now 3 years. And I'm starting to lose hope. The drain tests have come back negative to a drain. But I leave the car overnight and 90% of the time I come out the next morning and it's dead. Causing me to be late to work and other events. Sometimes not leaving my house for hours. I had to buy a jump box, that thing is almost worthless.

History: I've done the "remove the fuses while searching for a drain." I removed every single fuse in the fuse box and let it sit overnight and it still killed the battery. Computerized drain test comes back as everything is ok. And this sucker used to be totally random. As it would happen for a week every few months. Now it's practically every day. I've gotten to the point that I must disconnect my battery every day I leave the car for a few hours just so I can have juice to start it up later.

Idk anymore.